The VMC SPECIALTY CASE REVIEW UPGRADE is ONLY for people who have purchased an unused regular case review but it was determined that they need a specialty review instead. This upgrade provides you all the services previously purchased for a case review and upgrades it for a medical specialist in a particular area instead of an overall generalist. This may also be necessary for cases with an excessive amount of documentation which takes more time to review and draw conclusions. Cost is $300 for this upgrade.
Each VMC SPECIALTY CASE REVIEW includes:
1. Initial consultation with client;
2. Thorough review of records by one member of our veterinary team;
3. Opinion letter (also known as Certificate of Merit, if negligence or malpractice is found) from our team;
4. Consultation with VMC staff regarding legal options after the opinion letter is obtained; and
5. Unlimited email and telephone support from 9AM to 9PM, Eastern time zone, 7 days a week.
Note: Majority of cases only need our regular case review. If you are unsure about which you need, purchase our regular review instead of a specialized one. This upgrade only works with previously purchased unused regular case reviews. IF YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED A FULL CASE REVIEW, DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT. It is important to note that our specialty reviews start at $300 extra. While the majority of specialty cases are covered under this fee, each cost is case dependent based on its particular needs for specialist consultants and the time with them your case requires. We do our best to inform you of any additional fees before you incur them.