The VMC PREMIUM CASE REVIEWS provides two independent veterinarians who review your case and all your documents, including the medical records you gathered. Medical records and your testimony are critical to ensuring an accurate opinion letter. The reduced cost is $650 for two reviews and two resulting opinion letters must be a review of the same case. Our veterinarians are highly experienced and have varying types of specialties to meet your needs from cancer to equines and everything in between. We want to make sure that nothing is missed. If the two opinions do not agree, then an overview by a 3rd veterinarian examines those opinion letters, reviewing the records, and provides another opinion. This is a NOT a full 3rd opinion letter but a 3rd viewpoint to help clarify. This is at no additional cost to you. If a breach(es) in the standard of care is found in your initial case reviews, then your opinion letters become your “Certificate of Merit” should you choose to take further action.
Each VMC PREMIUM CASE REVIEW includes:
1. Initial consultation with client;
2. Thorough review of records by two member of our veterinary team;
3. Two opinion letters (also known as Certificate of Merit, if negligence or malpractice is found) from our team;
4. Consultation with VMC staff regarding legal options after the opinion letters are obtained; and
5. Unlimited email and telephone support from 9AM to 9PM, Eastern time zone, 7 days a week.