The VMC CASE REVIEW provides two independent veterinarians who reviews your case and all your documents, including the medical records you gathered. Medical records and your testimony are critical to ensuring an accurate opinion letter. In order to further ensure accuracy, we will have two of our veterinarians review your case and determine whether there was a breach(es) in the standard of care provided by the practitioners. Cost is $395 for two reviews and a resulting opinion letter. Our veterinarians are highly experienced and have varying types of specialties to meet your needs from cancer to equines and everything in between. We want to make sure that nothing is missed. If our veterinary team finds negligence or malpractice after reviewing your case, they will write an opinion letter (also known as a “Certificate of Merit”).
Each VMC CASE REVIEW includes:
1. Initial consultation with client;
2. Thorough review of records by two members of our veterinary team;
3. Opinion letter (also known as Certificate of Merit, if negligence or malpractice is found) from our team;
4. Consultation with VMC staff regarding legal options after the opinion letter is obtained; and
5. Unlimited email and telephone support from 9AM to 9PM, Eastern time zone, 7 days a week.
There are no reviews yet.